Weekends in: Krakow
Visit the beautiful and culturally significant city of Krakow in Poland.
The Nazi General Government were based here during the second World War, and there is still a sombre feeling, especially at the concentration camp sites and the Oskar Schindler factory.
The Jewish District and Historic city centre are full of shops, cafes and bars, and the medieval market square on a 10-acre site, is certainly worth seeing!
You can discover more about Krakow by following the link below
- Half Day City Sightseeing Tour
- The Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour
- Auschwitz / Birkenau: half or full day trips
- Polish Folklore Show and Dinner
Other highlights of this wonderful city worth a visit are:
- The Main Market Square, the largest medieval square in Europe
- The Old City
- The Wawel Castle
- Kazimierz District – location for the filming of Schindler’s List and full of cafes, clubs and galleries for those who may feel that the Main Market Square and its vicinity have become too ‘touristy.
Call +44 (0) 161 485 6863 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book now!
- Package Code: WKENDKRAK
- Date(s): May 26, 2018 - May 28, 2018
Our 2-night Krakow break includes:
- Return flights from London or Manchester
- Private round trip airport to hotel transfers
- 2 nights in 4* hotel, in the heart of Krakow
- Daily breakfast
Package price is per person, and is based on two sharing a twin or double room. For any single or triple room requests, please contact us for a quote.
Packages can be tailor-made to your own requirements, and flights can be added from any airport throughout the world.
Extended stays and upgraded hotels can be arranged.
Tourist attractions, event tickets and city or stadium tours can be added
All our Krakow weekend breaks are available to book throughout the year.
Just let us know your preferred dates of travel and we will tailor-make a trip just for you!
Would you like to make an enquiry about this package? Simply submit the form below and we'll be in touch: