US Open Tennis Packages 2018
We have many years of experience arranging trips to the final Grand Slam tournament of the year, the US Open. It is the one they all want to win and has been fiercely competed over the years.
Combine world class tennis with a trip to the city that never sleeps, and you just may have the perfect tennis break! You’ll be amazed at how much you can cram into a few days!
Tennis, sight-seeing, shopping & more, are beckoning you!
Take a horse & carriage ride around Central Park, watch a Broadway show, or a concert at Madison Square Garden or catch the ferry over to Ellis Island and learn about the history of the busiest immigrant inspection station for over 60 years from 1892 until 1954.
Complete your tennis weekend in the Big Apple, and add some of the following!
- A huge variety of Bus Tours of NYC
- NY Virtual Skyride
- Empire State Building Observatory Tickets
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial Tours
- Madison Square Garden, All Access Tour
- Ellis Island River Cruise
- Statue of Liberty Express
- Helicopter Tours
Call +44 (0) 161 485 6863 or mail email@example.com to book now!
- Package Code: USOPEN2018
- Date(s): September 6, 2018 - September 11, 2018
Our 5 night US Open package includes:
- Return flights from London or Manchester
- Private return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 nights at a 4* Hotel in the centre of New York
- Lower Promenade seats – Level 300, Sections 301-340 Arthur Ashe Stadium for Men’s Semifinals, Women’s Final & Men’s Final
If you wish to upgrade your package to include VIP Hospitality tickets, please contact us for a quote.
Package price is per person, and is based on two sharing a twin or double room. For any single or triple room requests, please contact us for a quote.
Packages can be tailor-made to your own requirements, and flights can be added from any airport throughout the world.
Extended stays and upgraded hotels can also be added, as can tourist attractions and city or stadium tours.
Would you like to make an enquiry about this package? Simply submit the form below and we'll be in touch: