The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is the final race of the F1 season and is held at the stunning Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
The circuit is one of the few that run anti-clockwise and is the only one with an underground pit lane! The track passes alongside the beautiful marina, and under the 5 star Yas Viceroy Hotel.
This race is always a grand affair and it promises to deliver shocks and surprises at high speed! There is top class entertainment on after the race, and the parties go on long into the night!
Call +44 (0) 161 485 6863 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book now!
*Please note: Ground packages (without flights) are also available ~ please ask for details
- Package Code: F1AUH2018
- Date(s): November 22, 2018 - November 27, 2018
Your Abu Dhabi F1 package includes:
- Flights from London Heathrow
- Private return airport transfers
- 5 nights at the 4* Al Maha Arjaan Rotana Hotel, downtown Abu Dhabi
- Daily Breakfast
- Main Grandstand reserved weekend seating, which also includes the following
- Access to the Oasis areas, where you can purchase food and beverages, as well as available merchandise. Your ticket will also include general admission access to the after-race concerts for every day that it is valid. Furthermore, this grandstand is home to the F1 Fanzone, where daily you may see driver appearances and autograph sessions. Unmissable!
- Package price is per person, and is based on two sharing a twin or double room. For any single or triple room requests, please contact us for a quote.
Packages can be tailor-made to your own requirements, and flights can be added from any airport throughout the world.
Extended stays and upgraded race tickets and hotels can also be added
Getting to/from Abu Dhabi centre to Yas Island
- Yas Island is inundated with cabs over the race weekend. Abu Dhabi to Yas Island should cost in the region of 80 Dirhams each way (around £15), and will take you directly to the entrance gate in the morning. Free shuttle buses take racegoers out of the Marina after the event, to nearby car parks where the taxis will be waiting to take you back to the city.
- A free park and ride shuttle bus service runs from Abu Dhabi for the race. Just show your race ticket to be admitted.
Routes 170, 180, 185 and 190 run from the city centre to Yas Island.
Buses also run on Yas Island itself, as it’s approx 2.5km from the South Grandstand to the Du Arena where the after race concerts are held.
Would you like to make an enquiry about this package? Simply submit the form below and we'll be in touch: